Clerk Office Hours

Tuesdays 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.;
3rd Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Alcohol Beverage Licensing

All applications for alcohol beverage licenses must be completed, paid for, and filed with the clerk no less than 15 days prior to the next monthly Town Board meeting prior to your event date.

Temporary "Picnic" Licenses 

Temporary licenses are only for the purchase of, and serving of, beer and wine. No liquor may be served at a temporary/picnic event. For events that wish to serve both beer and wine, the Picnic license must be filled out twice, once for each type of alcohol. 

Temporary Class “B” / "Class B" Retailer’s (Picnic) License

Temporary Operator License Application
No more than 2 Temporary Operator Licenses can be granted to the same person in a calendar year. Beverage server course not required for temporary operators.

Retail and Operator Licenses

Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application, AT-106

Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application, AT-115

Operator's License Application

Must submit a copy of driver license along with application and, if a new operator in the Town, proof of completion of a responsible beverage server course. A background check is necessary for all operator license applicants.